1. The 600K preride was a success. David, Judith, and I all made it around in good order, despite always seeming like we were into the wind.
2. The cue sheet is posted to the Events page for the ride and is also here. There is some risk in revising a cue sheet the day after finishing a 600K (and then working all day), and I trust you’ll alert me to any issues or questions as you review it.
3. Note the traffic circle at CR 561/455 is complete. I am using R and L to denote the turns you’ll make there. The signage is excellent, and what you should do will be obvious if you look at the signs and the cue sheet. If the cue sheet says nothing then, as always, continue straight on.
4. The construction at Miller Rd/CR 466A has moved to the East. Just be careful here. There is NO rideable shoulder.
5. The outbound Paisley control has been changed to a postcard control. My kids like them. And it helps out our slower riders (and those who want/need more rest) who might be pressed to make that control because it is so close to the overnight. The store opens at 0700 and is of course available to you, but the control will be mailing your postcard. Bring a pen. Inbound, the control is the Mini Mart.
6. Food: heavy snacks and drinks at Green Mountain; dinner at the overnight.
7. A reminder that the rider check-in will be Saturday morning prior to the ride. No check-in Friday night.